Wealth Management Associate - #104717
A career as a Wealth Management Associate at National Bank is a job where you can showcase your ability to work in synergy with clients and colleagues. In this role, you will help investment advisors to stand out by offering exceptional customer service that will have a positive, long-term impact on our clients, more precisely within the team, Khalil Consulting Group.
- Support investment advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to meet client requests
- Carry out routine operations related to financial transactions (e.g., purchases and sales of securities, necessary transaction adjustments)
- Carry out deposit, withdrawal, transfer, and currency conversion instructions for all investment accounts and ensure diligent follow-up
- Analyze, open, and update client files
- Produce portfolio management reports
- Carry out the administrative management of client files by managing agendas, scheduling appointments, and preparing client meetings
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest mutual funds brokerage firm in Canada. We have close to 1,000 investment advisors who manage the assets of more than 400,000 clients in about 100 branches. Reporting to the regional manager, you will team up with an investment advisor to offer an exceptional client experience. Collaboration and partnership will be key to your success.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Completed college and/or university diploma in a related field
- Two years of relevant experience in the banking (“back office”), insurance, and/or financial industry
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and/or Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent customer service skills
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives. Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us. We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Come live your ambitions with us!