Flynn CompaniesFull time Full day
How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages- Earn up to $40.00/hour
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family including retirement contributions.
- Extensive safety training, state of the art equipment, and cutting edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
What Will You Work On?
- Supervise crew and ensure productivity on installation of roofing systems including:
- Conventional 4 ply (built up roofing) systems using materials such as asphalt saturatedfeltsand hot asphalt and gravel
- Modified Bitumen (Mod-bit) roofing
Single ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics or asphalt compositions
- Ensure and enforce compliance with laws, rules and regulations, especially in accordance to Health and Safety
- Manage the direction and timely completion of jobs while adhering to budget and material requirements.
- Conduct safety meetings and workplace assessments/inspections
- Ensure job site is properly maintained
- Identify quantity and scope changes to the Contract and communicate to Supervisor
- Monitor equipment utilization and maintenance
- Serve as a main contact for field personnel and Project Managers or Superintendents
Who Are We Looking For?
- 5+ years' roofing (commercial) experience
- Experience with Modified Bitumen (cold and hot applications), Built Up Roof and Single-Ply (EPDM, TPO, PVC) roofing systems
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to instruct apprentices and new workers
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive company safety policy
How Can You Apply?
Please apply online, send your resume to [email protected]
You may also visit the branch directly at 6836 Kirkpatrick Crescent #1, Saanichton, BC V8M 1Z9
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building's outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com.
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.