Manager, Ad Systems (12 month contract)
Rogers CommunicationFull time Full day
Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We're looking for a Manager, Ad Systems (12 month contract)!!
Working closely with the Director, Ad Operations, you will manage integrations and new innovations that surround our ad systems (GAM, Freewheel, AdsWizz, Operative, and Salesforce) and drive projects by building products and process that satisfy our main stakeholders: Ad Operations, Ad Tech, Sales/GTM, Revenue Management, and Reporting.
What you will do…
- Lead projects and coordinate between stakeholders with communications, documentation, and training
- Be an expert and liaison for digital ad operations at many project tables for various interlocks
- Research, test, and deploy new system features and products
- Deliver ongoing education and communications for internal teams to continually improve product and process
- Ad product management: build, configuration, and sunset
- User administration within ad delivery systems
- Communicate with senior leadership to manage expectations and ensure timely delivery of projects.
What you will bring…
- You are someone who thrives on getting things done. You like nothing more than a good problem to solve. Finding new efficiencies is exhilarating. Even when you don't have all the answers, this doesn't stop you from getting started. You're able to listen and bring teams' needs together. You are organized and can keep track of many threads at once. You're good at checking in and still a strong independent worker. Though you need little direction, you aren't afraid to ask for help. You can deal with complicated and conflicting priorities. You are comfortable communicating with senior leadership.
- This is all supported by your deep knowledge of ad operations and ad delivery systems like GAM and Freewheel. You have experience with order management systems like Operative. You understand the technology enough to make informed initial assessments on process/product/project capabilities and possibilities. New platforms and products are normal.
Here's what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the "what" and the "how"
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Digital & Advertising & Analytics
Requisition ID: 237595
Posting Notes: Media