Talent Acquisition Specialist
InfoTech Research GroupFull time Full day
The Talent Acquisition Specialist works independently and with a large degree of autonomy in providing a consultative end-to-end recruitment service.
This role will focus on hiring inside and outside sales professionals with the goal of scaling the team.
Working with a diverse group of Hiring Managers and stakeholders the Talent Specialist will define, build, and execute creative sourcing strategies to attract and engage, a large volume of high performing commercial talent, whilst working to set KPI's, demanding timelines, high expectations and defined standards.
The incumbent will be measured on their quality of hires, time to hire and stakeholder satisfaction. Managing expectations, influencing best practice decisions, and providing insights for improvement will also be expected of the TAS.
- Lead in-house, full cycle sales focused recruitment services working to weekly and monthly KPI's.
- Execute highly effective sales sourcing strategies to engage high quality sales focused talent.
- Conduct targeted commercially focused searches engaging passive sales talent using an array of tools from HRIS/ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and a variety of job boards.
- Manage all levels of sales hiring including acquisition sales, account management and sales leadership.
- Manage all aspects the offer negotiation with candidates, including total compensation and benefits balancing the need to engage top talent, as well as working within salary bands and guidelines.
- Operate as a strategic business partner to Hiring Managers, Executives, and department heads; coordinate and lead weekly meetings with key portfolio contacts to discuss hiring plans and strategies for engaging passive candidates.
- Lead in depth information gathering sessions with stakeholders to effectively scope new or modified roles and manage all related documentation and systems administration.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in a Business, HR or Communications related subject or equivalent.
- 3-5 years professional experience ideally gained in a commercial focused staffing agency.
- Proven commercial/sales recruiting experience with demonstrated experience directly sourcing passive commercial talent in both the US and Canada in large volumes.
- Proven experience using market leading HRIS and/or ATS's (we use Ultimate Software or UP).
- Demonstrated experience and skills in negotiating complex offers including total compensation and benefits whilst working within company policies, legal requirements, and guidelines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills able to work independently to partner with, influence and support demanding stakeholders at a senior level.
- Intrinsically motivated, optimistic individual with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously in a fast paced, aggressively growing and changing environment.
- Exceptional administration and organization skills with great attention to detail
- Strong reporting skills, able to work to support the drive towards robust recruitment reporting and metrics.
Info-Tech Research Group. ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.