HR Recruiter- North York Office
A.S.P. SecurityFull time Full day
Are you passionate about supporting organizations to achieve results and seeking the opportunity to join a team of Recruitment Professionals?
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and customer service solutions for over 20 years to Canadian clients. We employ over 2000 employees and are a subsidiary of ICTS EUROPE, which is operating in 22 countries and employing more than 17000 professionals. A.S.P provides services to some of the largest airports in Canada and has a significant presence in the Commercial and Residential spaces in Ontario and Alberta.
A.S.P. is looking for a Recruiter who is experienced recruitment or human resources professional, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. A successful candidate will be required to work with integrity, respect, and take responsibility to maintain confidentiality.
What you will do:
Working closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's hiring needs for each position and meeting competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Managing the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Developing and releasing job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Screening resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Maintaining a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
- Following up on interview process status and update records in an internal database.
- Coordinating with HR Operations and Training team for onboarding, documentation, and training formalities.
Who you are:
2+ years' experience in recruitment or human resources.
- Ability to manage high-volume entry to mid level full-cycle recruitment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software systems.
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.).
- Ability to travel when required.
Why you should work with A.S.P:
- We care about our team and their personal and professional success.
- We offer competitive salaries.
- You can have flexible schedules.
A.S.P. Incorporated is committed to supporting a diverse workforce from various communities within which we operate. We encourage all qualified professionals without regard to race, gender identity, colour, sex, marital / family status, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, aboriginal status, age, etc. to apply.
We hire for PERSONALITY. We train for the job.