IFSFull time Full day
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We are looking for a Machine Learning engineer who loves solving difficult problems and helping implement solutions in a production environment. Someone who brings a positive energy to the team, thrives on strong collaboration, and who strives for constant improvement in both themself and the team in meaningful ways. Someone who will be a key player within our global Automation team and will help us transform our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning vision into a reality.
As a key member of the Automation team within the global R&D organization, you will be bringing AI and ML capabilities to the next generation IFS Cloud for Enterprise Resource Planning, Asset Management and Field Service Management. You will be working on applied mission critical problems ranging from predictive maintenance, demand planning/forecasting, optimization, and autonomous intelligent assistants. Your coding skills and expertise in machine learning will help us design and automate complex ML pipelines, enhance our algorithmic pool, and drive innovation across our product portfolio.
Your critical thinking skills and understanding of real-world business problems will be key to contributing to the end-to-end design of the solutions: from seeing the big picture and identifying the opportunity to planning implementation and delivery with an eye on deployment, scalability, and performance.
If you are passionate about machine learning and enjoy the challenges of integrating and delivering ML pipelines in a production setting, we would love to hear from you.
This is a highly technical position where you will be expected to carry out the following tasks with a high degree of autonomy, accountability, and technical proficiency:
- Work in close collaboration with Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Software Architects on the definition, creation, and deployment of bespoke and industry-wide ML models.
- Bring Data Science solutions into production by leveraging the proper software tools to ensure the pipelines and models are testable, scalable and functioning properly.
- Work with the Principal ML Architect to create a world class platform for training, serving, and monitoring ML models.
- Act as AI/ML technical expert to evaluate/recommend the adoption of new/emerging technologies to enhance IFS ML platform and associated services.
- Create automated tools to facilitate the deployment and adoption of data science solutions across product areas.
- Collaborate with product and cloud operations teams to guarantee a successful delivery of ML solutions.
- Work with product and program management to ensure that roadmap features are properly supported by the ML infrastructure for continuous value delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Proven knowledge of the Data Science lifecycle backed by a history of successfully completed projects.
- Expert knowledge of ML algorithms, development tools/libraries and frameworks such as Keras/TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Strong background in object-oriented programming and advanced programming skills (agile software development practices, python, C#).
- Proven track record of building and deploying predictive models in a production setting. Model evaluation, versioning, serving and monitoring.
- Proven knowledge of advanced statistical modelling and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to align business requirements with technical solutions.
- Result-driven individual, passionate and self-starter, proactive requiring minimal supervision, highly organized, have an ability to handle multiple tasks, creative and strategic thinker.
Any of the following skills will be considered an asset:
- Experience with automation of the Data Science life cycle: automatic feature selection/engineering, auto-modelling, auto-tuning.
- Experience with containerization technologies (e.g., Kubernetes and Docker) in the cloud to support the delivery of ML/Data products (MLOps).
- Automated testing and performance evaluation for ML pipelines.
Nice to have:
- Cloud technologies and Big Data ecosystem tools (Airflow, Spark, Databricks, ADLS, ADF/Data Flows, etc.)
- Graph database technologies.
- NLP, text mining (NER, intent classification, sentiment analysis, etc.), Cognitive Services/Semantic search.
- Explainable AI
- Reinforcement learning
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than October 24, 2021.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.