Commercial Development Enablement Partner
SoftchoiceFull time Full day
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
The Commercial Development Enablement Partner (“CDEP”) works with the Commercial Development Account Executives (“CDAE”) to identify and develop coaching plans to support the productivity and effectiveness of our Commercial sales organization. The CDEP’s primary focus to start will be to facilitate an exceptional onboarding experience for the CDAEs in partnership with the Learning & Sales Enablement team, focusing on coaching and program support to aid employees in ramping quickly.
What you will do:
- Facilitate onboarding program for new Commercial Development Account Executives.
- Partner with Sales Leadership (DSLs) and the Commercial Development Project Manager to identify performance, coaching, and enablement requirements.
- Consult with individual CDAEs to identify areas for development and create customized coaching plans.
- Facilitate coaching sessions and provide ongoing feedback to both the rep and DSL regarding progress and recommended next steps.
- Partner with the Learning & Sales Enablement team to continually improve both CDAE onboarding and, over time, develop ongoing skills development and upskilling for CDAEs.
- Co-facilitate and drive adoption of prescribed sales methodology (Challenger) across Commercial Sales.
- Learn other enablement partner roles within Learning & Sales Enablement to support on other projects as required
- Demonstrate leadership and maintain credibility by keeping current on industry trends, internal process changes, and learning industry best practices.
- Track and share productivity measurements with the senior leaders in Commercial Sales on a monthly basis.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, including at least 2 years at Softchoice.
- Experience in coaching, training, or mentoring through formal or apprentice/mentorship programs.
- Experience with, and passion for, adult learning best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in performance management.
- Strategic thinking abilities.
- Strong activating/execution skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience using the Challenger sales methodology.
- Performance assessment experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Post-secondary or undergraduate degree ideal but not required.
Why people love working here:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview & employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to [email protected] We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.
Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
Job Requisition ID: 3165