Gas Bar Attendant
Central Alberta Co-op Ltd.Part time Full day
Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members and customers with products and services that help build, feed, and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
Our Gas Bars offer full service. To provide our customers and members with an excellent customer experience our Stettler Gas Bar is looking for a casual Gas Bar Attendant to join our team.
Casual: less than 24 hours/week.
Availability requirements: Weekdays - afternoons and evenings and weekends - mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Customer service outside at the pump,
- Dispense fuel and propane,
- Clean windshields, check oil, and fluid levels,
- Process fuel and merchandise payments,
- Receive, unpack, and display merchandise,
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment,
- Clean the carwash - applicable locations,
- Promote and support marketing initiatives,
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Must be 16 years old (government regulation for dispensing fuel and propane),
- Excellent communication and customer service skills,
- Cash handling and customer service experience is an asset,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to work independently and in a team,
- Some heavy lifting is required (up to 50 lbs.),
- Dispensing fuel experience is an asset; training available.
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
This posting will remain open for a minimum of 1 week to November 30, 2022, and then open until filled. Please upload a cover letter, resume, and three references. If for any reason you have difficulty uploading documents please fill out the Work Experience and Education sections.
Successful candidates must provide a government-issued proof of SIN document in their current name prior to hiring (e.g. SIN card, Confirmation of SIN letter, or Notice of Assessment).
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.