Class 1 Truck Driver - Prince George
LedcorFull time Full day
Ledcor Employee? Apply internally in Workday
Job Summary:As a Class 1 Truck Driver you can rest assured that your safety is our top priority, and the perks are endless!
*Includes a $3000 signing bonus*
Joining our team means:
- Stability in knowing you have long term employment and growth opportunities
- A competitive wage so you can comfortably provide for your family
- Benefits; Health & Dental and RRSP contributions, so you and your family feel secure in the future
- A Referral Program so you can enjoy the perks of working with friends and family
Click the link below to learn more about our exciting industry and come join our team in the Prince George, BC area today!
- Haul bulk wood products
- Safely and productively operate a Super B or similar from our new and modern fleet
- Manage challenging mountain highway and winter road conditions – Bush/Off road driving
- Must possess a valid Class 1 license with a clean Driver Abstract
- Super B driving experience an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Experience with highway mountain driving in winter conditions an asset
- 5 day work week working predominantly out of town but home on weekends
- $150/day LOA provided while away
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia’s forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
Learn more about our Marine Group at
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via
. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our
Mar 18, 2023
., Quesnel, BC, Canada
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume